High Himalayan Shilajit, Kosher - Omica Organics
Omica Organics has long-term leases for two proprietary harvesting areas above 8,000 feet in the High Himalayas.
Omica maintain control of the quality and integrity of our shilajit, from the beginning when it’s gathered, through processing, drying, storing, and shipping. Omica does not purchase on the open market from distributors or brokers in India, nor does Omica relinquish control during any part of the process. US FDA regulations are followed at all times (which cannot be guaranteed unless one has a company representative on site, as Omica does). The processing facility is FDA GMP, and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
The low-heat raw extraction method used for the powders produces one of the purest forms of Shilajit available, abundant in Dibenzo alpha Pyrones, plant-based trace minerals, amino acids, and naturally-occurring high concentrations of Fulvic acid. Omica Organics shilajit is a full-spectrum water extract, solvent-free, and without fillers.
- Wild Crafted and Certified Kosher
- Sourced Directly From an Omica Organics Proprietary Property above 8,000 ft. in the Indian Himalayas
- Naturally High Fulvic Acid Content
- Low-Heat, Solvent-Free Extraction (below 96°F)
- Processed in an FDA GMP and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Facility
- Packaged in the USA
- No Fertilizers, Chemicals, Pesticides
- All Natural, Raw, Vegan/Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- Not Irradiated
- No Fillers or Binders
|3.7 oz||Serving size:1/4 tsp||Servings per container: 117|