Purathrive - Curcumin Gold, Micelle Liposomal Curcumin Extract
PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal Curcumin Gold contains a unique blend of powerful anti-inflammatory compounds that can help quell pain and inflammation. With Curcumin Extract, DHA, Ginger Oil and our patented Micelle Liposomal delivery method, you get a highly bioavailable supplement that supports joint function and all around wellness.
- Curcumin is an extract from the nutritious turmeric root. It’s been used as a remedy for various ailments in ancient medical systems for thousands of years1, and studies confirm it can help quell pain and inflammation just as well as over the counter pain medications (without the adverse side effects).2
- PuraTHRIVE™ Curcumin Gold is your ultimate natural solution for joint pain and inflammation. We’ve combined three of the most potent anti-inflammatory compounds known to man – Curcumin Extract, Algal DHA and Ginger Oil – to help downregulate the inflammatory response and potentially give you lasting relief from nagging aches and pains.2
- PuraTHRIVE™ Curcumin Gold gives you unparalleled bioavailability. Our patented Micelle Liposomal Delivery protects the delicate anti-inflammatory compounds from breakdown in the digestive tract, improving absorption and delivering a powerful, soothing dose right where you need it.3 4
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition, (Boca Raton FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/
- Gupta SC, Patchva S, Aggarwal BB. Therapeutic roles of curcumin: lessons learned from clinical trials. The AAPS journal. 2013 Jan 1;15(1):195-218. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535097/
- Prasad S, Tyagi AK, Aggarwal BB. Recent developments in delivery, bioavailability, absorption and metabolism of curcumin: the golden pigment from golden spice. Cancer research and treatment: official journal of Korean Cancer Association. 2014 Jan 15;46(1):2-18. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3918523/
- Schiborr C, Kocher A, Behnam D, Jamdasek J, Toelstede S, Frank J. The oral bioavailability of curcumin from micronized powder and liquid micelles is significantly increased in healthy humans and differs between sexes. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2014 Mar; 58(3):647 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24402825
- The National Health Service. NSAIDs: Side effects of NSAIDs. 2017. http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Anti-inflammatories-non-steroidal/Pages/Introduction.aspx
- Tak PP, Firestein GS. NF-κB: a key role in inflammatory diseases. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2001 Jan 1;107(1):7-11. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC198552/
- Bharat, B.A., et al. “Curcumin–Biological and Medicinal Properties,” Turmeric: The genus Curcuma; Medicinal and aromatic plants–industrial profiles, edited by Ravindran, P.N., et al. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2007.
- Belcaro G, Cesarone MR, Dugall M, Pellegrini L, Ledda A, Grossi MG, Togni S, Appendino G. Efficacy and safety of Meriva (R), a curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, during extended administration in osteoarthritis patients. Altern Med Rev. 2010 Dec 1;15(4):337-44. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Stefano_Togni/publication/49717360_Efficacy_and_safety_of_MerivaR_a_curcumin-phosphatidylcholine_complex_during_extended_administration_in_osteoarthritis_patients/links/02e7e5336625193bed000000/Efficacy-and-safety-of-MerivaR-a-curcumin-phosphatidylcholine-complex-during-extended-administration-in-osteoarthritis-patients.pdf
- Altman RD, Marcussen KC. Effects of a ginger extract on knee pain in patients with osteoarthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2001 Nov 1;44(11):2531-8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11710709
- Knott L, Avery NC, Hollander AP, Tarlton JF. Regulation of osteoarthritis by omega-3 (n-3) polyunsaturated fatty acids in a naturally occurring model of disease. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 2011 Sep 30;19(9):1150-7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21723952
Partner related link: Tumeric Supplements